The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill Franchise
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill is a fast-casual restaurant specializing in the popular and growing Greek/Mediterranean food. The Great Greek takes pride in procuring only the freshest ingredients and preparing them daily to make each meal a memorable one.
About The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill
Are you craving a unique Fast-Casual franchise opportunity in the super-hot Mediterranean and Greek category? You aren’t alone. Your future customers are craving the very same thing! Diners love the great taste and healthy options with Mediterranean cuisine and they especially love the delicious selections at The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill. The Great Greek serves authentic third generation Greek family recipes. In addition, three key factors set us apart:
With a wide range of delicious menu options and a customer base that’s longing for fast-casual options in the hot Mediterranean category, The Great Greek is an excellent opportunity for multi-unit, area developer or Master License Partner consideration.
- High quality ingredients with sauces, soups, dressings, marinades and desserts made from scratch daily. This leads to a passionately loyal customer base.
- The food is as fresh as you can get. We chop, slice and trim it ourselves each and every day. We don’t compromise on our commitment to freshness, ever.
- The service matches the food. Each team member provides outstanding hospitality, so each customer feels special
West Palm Beach,FL
* in 2020
Why Choose The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill?
Consumers across the country are seeking delicious, new, healthy options when dining out. New research confirms Mediterranean food is the big winner with diners both when it comes to a one-time trial and for eating frequently. Mediterranean food features big, bold flavors and healthy ingredients that make it delicious to enjoy. The American Heart Association, famous TV doctors, and chefs everywhere have promoted the Mediterranean diet - full of olive oil, whole grains, lean proteins, tomatoes, fresh vegetables and spices like cardamom, mint, and sumac - as the most healthful way to eat. Add to that, the ease of dining at The Great Greek’s attractive fast-casual locations and you have a highly sought-after destination for diners. The popularity of our fresh, made-from-scratch food, the healthy options, the dining experience, and the industry recognition are all ingredients in our recipe for success.
Veteran's Fee: $26,625 - $35,550
Training & Support
- Comprehensive training program at our West Palm Beach, Florida world headquarters followed by on-site training at your location.
- Access to online training tools and collaborative systems.
- In-depth franchise operations manual.
- Ongoing visits and communications from our support and executive staff.
- Private access to valuable information and ongoing programs to help your location grow.
- Regional meetings and national conventions.
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill has a history of scrumptious food and a loyal customer base. The first location opened on May 5, 2011, in Henderson, Nevada. It was originally owned and operated by a culinary-trained Greek/Armenian family before being purchased by Nick Della Penna and Trent Jones, third-generation restaurateurs with over 30 years’ experience in the hospitality industry. They made operational changes to the restaurant, enhancing the restaurant’s performance. And took it to a whole new level of success. Building on that success, they opened a second location on June 7, 2017, and since then have opened additional locations in Las Vegas and South Florida. Nick and Trent began to look for a franchising expert who could take their concept and help it expand around the globe and they found that with the United Franchise Group, The Global Leader for Entrepreneurs. On the heels of the franchising success of its Jon Smith Subs brand and building on more than 30 years of franchising history, UFG is introducing The Great Greek to communities around the world.
$500,000 - $600,000
Domestic (US) and Master License (International) Partners.