Send Me A Trainer Franchise
Home fitness franchise, In-home personal training, home based franchise, no facility required, technology franchise with low overhead.
About Send Me A Trainer
Send Me a Trainer is the first in-home and live online personal training on-demand franchise that is redefining the fitness franchising industry.
Send Me a Trainer is featured on the cover of Entrepreneur Magazine, ranked 2nd by Franchise Gator for Top Emerging Franchise brands in 2021, listed in the top 100 Fitness Franchises by Franchise Connect Magazine, and featured in Authority Magazine as disruptors in the fitness industry.
With over a decade of experience managing an in-home personal training service, Send Me a Trainer has developed proprietary cutting-edge technology that streamlines business operations. Franchises are attracted to our technology driven, home based business model with low overhead and no physical location required. The modern business owner can now own a technology enabled on-demand business as a franchise.
Industry experts indicate that the Total Addressable Market of the home fitness industry has increased by $10 Billion annually due to the pandemic driving consumers away from fitness clubs. Also, monthly Google search volume for “at home fitness” is up over 3x compared to pre pandemic levels. This is causing a huge demand increase for Send Me a Trainer and home fitness solutions that offer the convenience of working out from home.
With COVID-19 in-home and online training has become increasingly popular, perfect timing for Send Me a Trainer to infiltrate and take command of the marketplace.
* in 2020
Why Choose Send Me A Trainer?
Our Competitive Advantage
Starting a Send Me a Trainer franchise is simple because it doesn't require a physical location, expensive equipment, or any construction. With proprietary technology, low startup costs, and the ability to work from home, Send Me a Trainer offers franchise partners a unique opportunity and the flexible lifestyle they are looking for.
Our technology automates operations of the business, so franchise owners don't get caught up in tedious things like payroll. It’s changing the entire concept of business ownership in the franchise world.
- Strong Track Record: Over 13 years of experience in the industry having managed over 1,000 trainers and completed over 100,000 in-home personal training sessions.
- Low Startup & Overhead Costs: Get started with under $50k and very low ongoing overhead.
- Management Franchise: Franchises do not need to deliver personal training sessions, so franchisees do not need any fitness background. Your focus is on sales and marketing of the business.
- Online and Automated with Proprietary Technology: The business is managed by a cloud based network and mobile apps and is fully automated. Simple and easy to operate with little demand on time resources.
- Scalable Business Model: Start the business at your pace and grow from there. Choose to work full time, part time or around another job. Expanding to multiple locations is simple.
- Home Based: No gym. No office. No commute. Complete flexibility over your working life.
Training & Support
TRAINING & SUPPORT
- Comprehensive franchisee training program to get you fully equipped to run your business with confidence.
- Recruiting assistance from our experienced coaching team any time you need assistance in finding, onboarding, hiring, or training your network of trainers and staff.
- Business development systems
- Digital PPC marketing management, Facebook, Instagram, Google lead generation
Bary: For me, this part of my journey began when I was a personal trainer at one of those large “big box” gyms in the DC metro area. Within the first two months, I sold the most amount of personal training programs out of all of the company’s east coast locations. But oftentimes clients cancelled their personal training sessions at the last minute. The reasons varied from “I was stuck at work” to “traffic was just too bad” and everything in between. I knew these were people serious about becoming healthy and losing weight, but getting to their appointments on a regular basis proved difficult with their busy schedules.
I offered to come to them and suddenly everything fell into place. The convenience of in-home personal training allowed them to be consistent and ultimately achieved their results sooner.
Muhssin: At about this time, I was completing my MBA at Northwestern with a specialization in entrepreneurship. Seeing the momentum that Bary was having with in-home training, we decided to work on a business plan as part of a class project and the first version of our business was born. After some time, as we received continued validation and built momentum, it was clear that the in-home personal training industry was a promising market that was very fragmented and we both knew that it was time to scale the business. At that point, we started the journey of transforming the business into a fitness technology company and launched our Franchise model.
$49,599 - $85,299
We’re looking for franchise owners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel! You must have a minimum of $49,599 in liquid capital.