Full-service and self-service Pet Grooming
petbar is a one-of-a-kind, pet franchise that offers top quality services and products to pets and pet parents. Pet parents are tired of trusting their pet's care to big box stores and they want dedicated, individualized care that they know they can trust. petbar treats customers like family and their pets like royalty so they want to return again and again. Offering an upscale fun atmosphere where either the pet parent can pamper their own pets or they can leave the pampering to them!
The petbar Mission:
- Create a fun and unique atmosphere where your pet is excited to visit
- Deliver concierge-level grooming service that goes beyond a big-box store experience
- Keep pets smelling clean and fresh all year long
- To provide top of the line products
- To be involved and support local pet communities and rescues
- Hire and retain the very best people in their community and make a difference in their lives
Why Choose PetBar?
What Makes Us Stand Out?
- Semi-absentee or owner/operator models
- Open territory
- Low investment
- Recession resistant
- Low employee count
- Recurring revenue
- Low cost of goods sold
- Turn-key investment
- Flexible hours
- Can't be replaced by the internet
- Ground floor opportunity
- Feel good business
- Phenomenal pre opening training and ongoing operational, marketing and staffing support
Training & Support
Proprietary and confidential operations manual Staff training before opening to ensure top quality operations and customer service in your location Pre-Opening manual Training program at their corporate location in Dallas, TX On-site training with a corporate rep during Grand Opening Ongoing support for groomers, bathers and business management specialists 24/7 software support - POS - Bookers (customized to petbar) Around the clock support staff
In 2015, Dan O’Loughlin and his wife, Ashley, have created one of the first membership-based full service and self-service grooming and dog wash spas in the industry. It all started with Bella, their 8 lb schnauzer. When Bella’s groomer moved away without notice they had a difficult time finding a groomer they trusted, that would do a good job in a timely manner, and at a great price. As a previous entrepreneur Dan decided this was the perfect time to open their own pet spa boutique, not only for themselves, but for their community of family and friends that needed the same service for their loved ones, their pets. They built the petbar boutique the way they always envisioned a perfect pet spa to look. It was spotless, smelled great, was an open concept layout with a modern interior and inviting to all their furry friends in need.
$288,100 - $479,500
- Willingness and self motivation to put in the work necessary to put into a profitable business
- Great social skills and be community minded and able to interact with customers and employees
- Previous corporate professionals & executives, first-time entrepreneur, some relative business and management experience
- Semi-absentee, investor type strong previous or current business experience
- Multi-brand/multi-unit franchisee looking for next big opportunity, strong existing management team, infrastructure and financial resources to develop a large market quickly