Lemon Tree Hair Salons Franchise
With over 40 years of experience we have worked to perfect our business model! We now have some of the most robust numbers in the hair care industry!
About Lemon Tree Hair Salons
Lemon Tree provides Franchise Owners with brand recognition that is the direct result of decades of community outreach and marketing efforts.
With low investment requirements, multiple revenue streams, and prime territory availability, our Franchise Owners have some of the highest sales to investment numbers in the Hair Salon Industry.
How our Business Model Works:
Our financially rewarding franchise model is simple - you manage the managers! Our Franchise Owners do not need to have prior experience in the Salon Industry, rather we are seeking entrepreneurs who are looking to make a positive impact in their community. We invite you to research the economics of our business model in comparison to other family hair salons to determine if Lemon Tree Hair Salons is right for you.
As you work through our franchise education process you will have the opportunity to speak directly with our Franchise Owners who can provide you with more detailed (and much more exciting!) information on their business financials.
* in 2019
Why Choose Lemon Tree Hair Salons?
1. Low Cost: Our required investment range of $161,206 - $232,572 is significantly lower than our rivals.
2. Our numbers are industry leading! The top 10% of our salons average revenues for 2019 were $556,305 and the Top 50% average $398,432! We did well in in 2020 despite the global Pandemic. It just shows the true value of personal services.
3. Territory Availability: We have wide open territory availability (unlike our rivals!)
4. Semi-Absentee Friendly: Lemon Tree Franchise Owners can own one salon or several while maintaining flexibility in their lifestyle.
5. Multiple Revenue Streams: We are a full-service salon and have six streams of revenue: haircuts & styling, coloring, body-waves & perms, keratin treatments, facial waxing, and retail hair products.
6. Incredible Demand: Everyone gets their hair cut, colored, or styled no matter the economic situation! Lemon Tree stands out from its competitors as it offers both quality and value.
7. Flexibility & Growth: Lemon Tree offers flexibility and high growth potential for our multi-unit Owners!
Training & Support
Our job is to make sure you are fully prepared to execute the business model flawlessly, so that you can enjoy the freedom and flexibility our Franchise Owners are accustomed to.
Before your salon opens, you will be asked to attend the initial training program. We will bear the cost of initial training (instruction and required materials) for up to two Highly Trained Personnel (including yourself, and if applicable, the Principal Operator and a General Manager). If you are awarded a multi-unit franchise agreement, we may extend the initial training to more than three Highly Trained Personnel. You will be responsible for travel, meals, lodging, and payroll expenses associated with sending attendees to our training programs.
Our training program consists of up to 40 hours of classroom training and up to 50 hours of on-site training. It is conducted at our corporate office in New Jersey. We will work with you to ensure that you take full advantage of our expertise and materials.
Our brand is built on a foundation of over 57 years of successful salon operations. We are committed to providing personalized support to our Franchise Owners. /p>
As a Lemon Tree Franchise Owner, you will meet the needs of customers seeking convenience, friendly service, and value by providing a range of services. Haircuts for men, women, and kids are all included in our portfolio. In addition to multiple revenue streams in services, product sales provide another profit center to your business.
This opportunity offers flexibility and high growth potential for our Franchise Owners. You do not have to be a salon professional or have experience in the haircare industry. We will provide you with an established business model and personalized support backed by decades of experience.
$161,206 - $232,572
Business and Management Experience -
You should be a leader that your team is excited to follow! The idea of a growing business in a high growth and fast paced industry excites you! You want to focus on running a lucrative business, not cutting hair!
Great People Skills -
You love people! Whether you are managing the team or providing great customer service, you understand that your success is driven by the people you team interact with each and every day.
Community Orientation -
You understand that business is not only about dollars and cents, it is also about the people. You want to grow your business so that it positively impacts not only your family’s financial well-being, but helps to support and grow your entire community.
Limited or No Salon Experience -
Many of our Franchise Owners never worked in the Hair Care Industry. We simply seek passionate Owners with great people and customer service skills that are looking to grow their business into multiple locations!