Hounds Town USA Franchise
Hounds Town USA is an affordable, interactive doggie daycare, overnight boarding, grooming, retail, and a pet taxi, our unique town is home to the happiest dogs on Earth.
About Hounds Town USA
BE YOUR OWN BOSS, BE REMEMBERED FOREVER DON'T JUST EARN A PAYCHECK… BUILD A LEGACY
Work with dogs, do good and truly change lives
FOR 40% LESS THAN COMPETING DOG DAYCARE FRANCHISES.
Average Net Profit of $342,257* per store.
Everyone wants something better — are you ready to get something better for yourself, your community, your family, and for those who come after you?
* in 2020
Why Choose Hounds Town USA?
WHY YOU SHOULD LEAVE YOUR JOB FOR A LIFE-CHANGING DOG DAYCARE FRANCHISE
- 40% LOWER INVESTMENT: Using simple, cost-effective, and dog-friendly materials, Hounds Town USA gets you started for almost 40% cheaper than the competition! Our initial investment starts at just $358,900!
- BREEDING SUCCESS: The average store open five years or more generated $1,082,411** in revenue and $342,257* in NET PROFIT per store in 2021. This industry is booming, and our model offers an ROI unlike anything in the franchise world.
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE: With a passion for giving back to the community, our Franchise Owners love being able to partner with Hounds Town Charities to offer discounted doggie daycare, boarding, and other services to dogs waiting for their “furever” homes.
- LEARN FROM A GENUINE DOG TRAINING PIONEER: With almost 40 years of direct police canine experience, our Founder, Michael Gould, is the industry’s “Unrivaled Canine Expert” and is our Franchise Owners’ secret weapon in success.
- NO BREED DISCRIMINATION: We understand how to handle dogs of all breeds and temperaments. This leads to more revenue, lots of customer referrals and happier dogs.
FIND TRUE MEANING AND HELP UNWANTED AND ABANDONED ANIMALS
Our Franchise Owners get to work with Hounds Town Charities — whose mission is to help rehabilitate and train animals that the rest of society has given up on.
REHABILITATION AND TRAINING
- 2 million dogs are euthanized every year.
- The dogs at the highest risk are usually wrongly labeled with behavioral issues.
- Many of these dogs just need the right person and the right training, and they can become wonderful companions.
FRESH AIR FUND
- Every dog deserves a chance to run around and play.
- Many dogs in shelters are deprived of critical interaction because of space and other issues.
- Hounds Town works with local shelters to offer daily socialization in our interactive facilities.
INVEST IN THIS $95.7 BILLION INDUSTRY FOR 40% LESS THAN THE COMPETITION
The average initial Hounds Town USA investment is 40% less than the top competing dog daycare franchises.
- Initial investment ranges from $358,900 - $770,000
- Average net profit of $342,257* per store
- The pet industry is expected to be worth $283 billion by 2023
- This industry will continue to grow by 7.8% each year
- 70% of all U.S. households currently have a pet
Training & Support
How Hounds Town Support Eases the Stress of Owning a Business
One of the main reasons opening a franchise is smarter than opening an independent small business is the support. You get instant brand recognition, and access to a dedicated team who helps make sure Owners are set up for success from the first day they open their doors!Training (you don’t need to be a dog expert!)
- How to run a Hounds Town USA
- How to conduct dog temperament evaluations
- Pack behavior psychology
- Hands-on training once you open
- Set up social media pages
- Paid social marketing for all Owners
- Daily branded content
- Website and SEO setup and support
- Real-time support whenever you need it
- Networking with other Owners for help
- Finance advice and support
- Personalized coaching
The whole time you’re a Hounds Town USA Owner, you’ll be working with the best, and learning from one of the industry’s most experienced pioneers…
The whole time you’re a Hounds Town USA Owner, you’ll be working with the best, and learning from one of the industry’s most experienced pioneers…Why Hounds Town is the Best Doggy Daycare Franchise
It all comes down to experience. The whole time you’re a Hounds Town USA Owner, you’ll be working with the best, and learning from one of the industry’s most experienced pioneers. Our Founder Mike Gould was one of the five founding members of the NYPD K9 unit. With 40+ years of canine training experience, Mike has such an in-depth understanding of canine psychology that no one in the industry comes close! As a result:
- We don’t breed-discriminate. We understand how to handle dogs of all breeds and temperaments. This leads to more revenue, lots of customer referrals and happier dogs.
- We group pets according to our time-tested temperament evaluations. This makes for a happier, safer and more fun play environment for all our four-legged friends.
- You don’t have to be a dog expert to own a Hounds Town USA franchise. The initial training is easy to follow, effective and easy to implement.
$339,300 - $628,500
SEE IF YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE PACK
DOG LOVER!: You should be passionate about animals and providing the best experience for companion pets and their four-legged family members.
TIRED OF CORPORATE CULTURE: If you describe yourself as uptight and corporate, you might not enjoy the Hounds Town culture. We want people who are ready to make a real difference in the lives of animals and humans.
BUSINESS BACKGROUND:You should have a knack for sales and/or management, and leading a small team of employees and working hard.
COMMUNITY-MINDED: You should be excited about getting active in your community by promoting your new business to help reduce euthanization rates, educate the community, and establish dog handling protocols to make shelters and rescues and staff safer.
WHY YOU SHOULD START THE PROCESS TODAY
And, as we’ve quickly grown to over 100 locations nationwide, our territories have been selling out faster and faster!
So quit chasing your tail. Follow your dreams before this opportunity, and life passes you by!