Homewatch Caregivers Franchise
Recession-resistant! AVERAGE FRANCHISEE GROSS REVENUES $1.8 MILLION IN 2020 WITH AN AVERAGE GROSS PROFIT MARGIN OF 43%. An excellent senior care franchise opportunity! $50K Liquidity Required." -> "A profitable franchise in the recession-resistant home care industry, a market with unlimited growth. Fulfill your passion, engage, and empower people in your community
About Homewatch Caregivers
$50k liquidity required.
Homewatch CareGivers was founded in 1980 on the principles of delivering high quality and compassionate care to people who need home care services. Today our Franchisees carry on those principles, from providing the assistance that helps people age, rehabilitate, or recover at home; to providing peace of mind for clients and their loved ones; to leaving a lasting impact on their communities and their families. Our franchise owners provide full service home care to people of all ages, and 85% of our services go beyond companion care. We are a support-focused organization: Our training and support includes a lifetime training guarantee for owners and their staff.
* in 2020
Why Choose Homewatch Caregivers?
How We’re Different
* AVERAGE FRANCHISEE GROSS REVENUES $1,786,973 in 2019
* AVERAGE GROSS PROFIT MARGIN: 43%
- Business intelligence tools that focus on KPIs and profitability
- Plug-and-play sales and marketing strategy for more effective client acquisition
- Our signature “Care to Stay” initiative to recruit and retain the most talented caregivers
- A person-directed approach to caregiving
- Our business-management software Care+ facilitates our care approach
- Over 300 territories still available
Veteran's Fee: $34,650
Training & Support
Training and Support:
- 6-Week Pre-training Program to get the business ready to open immediately after classroom training
- Week-long classroom training at the Homewatch Support Center in Denver, CO
- 52-week step-by-step Business Implementation Program guided by our team of Subject Matter Experts, identifies critical path items in Year 1
- Market Action Plan to evaluate the local market and inform Marketing, Sales and Operational tactics to accomplish goals
- In-field launch program at Franchisee's office
- Custom Business Reviews
- Regional workshops to dive deeper into relevant operations and marketing initiatives
- On-Demand Online Caregiver Training - train caregivers with online, caregiver training program
- Monthly Webinar training on operational and marketing topics
- Annual Conference in Denver, CO - owners and their staff are welcome
- One-on-one support with experts in finance, accounting, marketing, sales, operations, and IT
- Best practices & regulatory conference calls to remain on the leading edge of the industry
- Peer groups by region - official program launched in 2017
Since its founding in 1980, the company has expanded to include over 200 franchised locations in seven countries - while remaining steadfast to its heritage of home care. Homewatch CareGivers provides the home care and personal assistance that individuals who are aging, disabled, and rehabilitating need to remain in their homes.
$89,000 - $151,000
Looking for a people-driven, service opportunity
- Seeking an active, full-time role in building a business
- People management and leadership: Ability and desire to manage a variety of individuals. Hire, manage and retain capable operational/marketing staff and caregivers
- Business acumen
- Make decisions, take action and shape teams
- Prioritize to achieve business goals
- Establish and execute strategic plan to meet financial and operational goals
- Execute on marketing and field sales at a local level
- Delegation: Hire to delegate the day-to-day activities, including caregiving and scheduling
- Focus on quality and process:
- Looking for compassionate, goal-oriented people with a desire to help others and make a difference in their communities.
- Strong management and leadership skills are preferred. We find that people with marketing, sales or operations experience are well suited for this industry.
- We also look for individuals with high, long-term income goals who are equally interested in improving the lives of others. This often comes from a personal experience with home care for a loved one.
- Medical and healthcare experience is not necessary.