Fleet Services International Dealer
Become an "EXCLUSIVE DEALER". Huge first-year profit potential, and 100% financing for those who qualify, FSI has been the #1 industry leader for over 15 years.
About Fleet Services International
Join FSI's exclusive network of successful dealers who have built a secure future for their families in the recession-resistant automotive aftermarket. Not a franchise, all profits are yours to keep.
Why Choose Fleet Services International?
- Essential Business
- The Power of the Richard Petty brand
- $100,000 First Year Profit Potential
- National pricing on leading industry software customized for each dealership.
- Training by Leading “Who’s Who” in the Automotive Industry.
- Lifetime Support
- Not a Franchise but a True Dealership (No fees)
- All the Profits Are Yours to Keep
- No Industry Experience Required
- Exclusive territory studies by proprietary primary research, (not available to the public)
- Commercial Business, Non-Retail
- Commercial Accounts Receivable Program - instant cash for startup capital.
- SBA Approved
- Appointed Exclusive Territories
Training & Support
$75,000 - $250,000
No previous automotive experience is necessary to be an FSI Dealer. Since 2000 we have helped over 200 entrepreneurs realize the dream of owning their own successful business. We award dealerships to entrepreneurs who have business acumen and a drive to succeed. Our family of dealers hail from all backgrounds and industries. The one thing they have in common is that they all want to control their own destiny. Do you want to control your future? If so, contact us today. Territories are filling quickly. The Window of Opportunity Closes Soon! Financial investment assistance may be available if your credit score is 675 or higher, you are a U.S. Citizen, have at least $75,000 cash available to invest without borrowing, and if you owe less than $14,000 to credit card companies. You may qualify to receive up to $150,000 with pre-approval within 5 - 7 business days. This is not, however, a solution for borrowers with low credit scores and poor financial strength.