FASTSIGNS International Franchise
Signage has never been more important. Right now, businesses are looking for new and better ways to compete.
About FASTSIGNS International
Now more than ever, businesses look to FASTSIGNS® for innovative ways to connect with customers in a highly competitive marketplace. Our high standards for quality and customer service have made FASTSIGNS the most recognized brand in the industry, driving significantly more traffic to the web than any other sign company.
* in 2020
Why Choose FASTSIGNS International?
FASTSIGNS is the only franchisor in our industry to include a full Financial Performance Representation (Item 19) in our Franchise Disclosure Document, including information on our 2021 center average and top quartile Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP):
Top Quartile Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP): 34.8% or 1,379,287
Full Service Owners Discretionary Profit (ODP): 20.6% or 1,063,802
We also lead in these important areas:
- Franchise Business Review Franchisee Satisfaction Award 2006-2022
- CFA Award of Excellence Silver - 2021
- CFA Franchisees' Choice Designation - 2013-2022
- FASTSIGNS is one of only a handful of franchises approved for $20 million in SBA financing for approved franchise candidates
- Secretary of Defense Employer Support Freedom Award - 2016
- Franchise Business Review - Top Franchises for Woman 2022
- Entrepreneur magazine #1 in Category: 2017 – 2022; 47 Overall
Veteran's Fee: $24,875
Training & Support
In an industry that's experiencing unprecedented growth and rapid innovation, you want a leadership team that can provide strong strategic direction. FASTSIGNS excels here, too. We invest in our franchise owners by offering a royalty reduction of 50% in the first year for a faster ramp up. And you also have the benefit of dedicated support in:
- Site selection and build-out
- Four weeks of training
- 1 week in a FASTSIGNS center
- 2 weeks at our Dallas Headquarters
- 1 week onsite in your new center
- Pre-opening marketing blitz
- Grand opening support and guidance
- Dedicated Business Consultants
- Franchisee Mentor Program
- 24-hour web-based learning management
- Outside sales support
In 1985, print broker and catalog developer Gary Salomon visited a computer shop in Austin, Texas. Impressed with how quickly the shop was able to produce vinyl signs, he decided to open a signmaking shop of his own. Salomon and partner Robert Schanbaum convinced the store's owner to train them on the new technology and signmaking techniques. In exchange, they promised not to open a competing business in Austin. The partners opened their first store in Dallas later that year and began selling franchises in 1986. By 2000, the company had more than 400 stores making banners, architectural letters, vehicle graphics and signs for windows, yards and buildings.
$233,555 - $307,308
Ideal candidates and existing franchisees come from all walks of life however those with strong senior or executive level experience in Sales, Project Management, Technology, or overall Management ( CEO, CFO, COO) often do best as this business is about managing relationships and people. FASTSIGNS is also a great business for two (Husband/Wife) or other teams. FASTSIGNS is also a great family business; many franchisees engage their children in the business.