EcoWiseGrass Business Opportunity
EcoWiseGrass is Maintenance Free Grass that replaces backyard lawns. Demand has increased more than ever before.
EcoWiseGrass is a maintenance free grass product and installation company. We offer the opportunity for anyone to join the rapidly expanding $100 Billion landscape market. No prior landscape experience is necessary. We know what it takes to be successful in this business and we will take you through every step of the process.
Maintaining a lawn is a never-ending challenge and expense. EcoWiseGrass solves virtually every challenge and expense of maintaining a lawn. We provide our customers a product and service that transforms their backyard. Demand has increased more than ever with more people staying at home and spending more time outside. Most installations are residential backyards.
Here are just a few of the many benefits...
- Muddy paws and feet are a thing of the past.
- Patio areas and inside the house are much cleaner.
- Reduced allergens and insects.
- 70% savings in maintenance & water costs.
Why Choose EcoWiseGrass?
- Average first year revenue is $440,000.
- You are in business in less than 30 days, Marketing Included.
- Comprehensive, long term market support and development.
- 42% annual growth for the past 5 years.
- 2020 Sales Increased despite economic conditions.
- 2019 US Industry Sales $2.5 Billion, 2024 Estimated US Industry Sales of $5.5 Billion and part of the expanding $100 Billion landscape marketplace.
- Competitive Advantage. Our product is made with recycled plastic, providing sustainability and endurance while keeping unwanted plastic out of landfills and ecosystems.
Training & Support
We will take you through the startup process, step by step. The system that we have works and we continually guide you through the process. Territory Ownership includes: a protected territory, startup training, suppliers, sub-contractors, business templates, sales training, your first marketing campaign, ongoing support and virtually anything else you need to be successful.
In 2002 there was a water crisis in Colorado. A local news station was reporting on homeowners' response to water restrictions being imposed due to a severe drought, which meant many lawns were dying. In an effort to correct this problem many homeowners were painting their lawns green. We knew there had to be a better solution, so we began searching for alternative options. Research at that time led us to the emerging artificial grass markets in Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico. The products available were not aesthetically pleasing, so we developed and designed artificial grass that looks natural. Beyond aesthetics we have created artificial grass that is made with recycled plastic. Currently we are developing artificial grass made with recycled plastic from ocean bound plastic and plastic removed from the Ocean.
$50,000 - $125,000
Driven, Disciplined people who are focused on exceptional service and results. We want people who treat each installation as it were for their own home. We show up on time, do what we say we will do and provide a consistent, positive customer experience. Maintaining a high net promoter score is important, making sure our customers are completely satisfied is our main goal. Character is the main quality of successful territory owners.