Cruise Planners, An American Express Travel Rep Franchise
For more than 20 years, Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, has been a low-cost franchise opportunity that can yield high returns!
About Cruise Planners, An American Express Travel Rep
Cruise Planners, an American Express Travel Representative, is the largest home-based travel franchise in the nation. As a Cruise Planners travel agency franchise owner, you will run your own travel advisor business and earn money helping clients plan amazing travel experiences such as cruises, land tours, all-inclusive resort vacations and more.
Our home-based model gives you the flexibility to work your business from anywhere you choose — no storefront is required! As your own boss, you also get to determine a schedule that fits your lifestyle. Work the business full-time, part-time, your time!
* in 2020
Why Choose Cruise Planners, An American Express Travel Rep?
1. Flexibility: Our home-based model gives you the flexibility to work your business on a schedule that fits your lifestyle, whether full time or part time, and from anywhere you choose — no storefront is required.
2.Low Cost: At just $10,995, Cruise Planners is one of the lowest cost franchises to own and requires virtually no overhead costs.
3.No experience needed: We provide comprehensive training and on-going personalized business development coaching to help you establish and grow a successful business.
4.Proven Success and Brand Recognition: Cruise Planners has been named the #1 travel franchise by Entrepreneur magazine every year since 2002. Plus, as an American Express Travel Representative, you will gain instant brand recognition and trust.
5. Dedicated to You: At Cruise Planners, we are 100% dedicated to you and your success. We don’t have any corporate-owned locations. All our time and energy is devoted to helping you succeed.
Why Buy a Travel Franchise Now?
We know these have been unprecedented times, but we also know the travel industry is resilient. The world will reopen, and let's face it, after spending so much time cooped up in our homes, we’re all going to need a vacation!
The demand for travel will be high - already, bookings are up for 2021 - and travel agents will play a critical role in providing guidance on safe destinations and activities and protecting travelers’ investments.
Now is a good time to start establishing the foundation of your business so you can capitalize on the surge in travel that is to come.
Veteran's Fee: $7,995
1.5% - 3.0%
Gross Commisionable Fares
Training & Support
At Cruise Planners, we are dedicated to helping you create a strong foundation and providing the tools and training to achieve sustained success. To do that, we focus on what we like to call our Four Pillars of Success.
1. Training: Included in the franchise fee is STAR University, a 6-day in-person training in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. You will also have access to Cruisitude Academy, an online learning platform that houses hundreds of training videos and learning experiences plus six to eight live webinars per week hosted by our Home Office Team.
2. Business Development Coaching: Each franchise owner gets a personal business development coach who provides ongoing, one-on-one coaching to help establish and grow your business.
3. Technology: Our technology is the best in the industry. With our robust CRM and booking system, agent and client mobile apps, email automation platform and Amazon Alexa compatibility, you can sell more and truly work from anywhere.
4. Marketing: We help get your name in front of potential customers with impactful direct mail pieces, a stunning magazine, social media and email programs, your own website and on-demand printing.
In the early 1990s, travel agencies seemed to be on every corner, but with the growing popularity of the internet, travel agency owner Michelle Fee could sense a change coming. So, in 1994 she founded Cruise Planners, an unconventional travel agency that implemented a home-based model, recruiting and training travel advisors who worked remotely, rather than setting up a brick-and-mortar location.
Today, Michelle continues to lead Cruise Planners as CEO and has grown the company into the nation’s largest home-based travel franchise. Despite our growth, we remain 100% committed to our franchise owners and providing the best training, support, technology, marketing and partnerships you need to grow a thriving business.
$2,295 - $23,665
Cruise Planners travel franchise owners come from all different backgrounds, are at many different stages of life and are motivated for different reasons. The one thing they share is a passion for travel.
Whether you are a work-from-home parent looking for flexibility to match your family’s busy schedule, a corporate professional looking for a change, or just someone looking to break into the travel industry, Cruise Planners provides you the tools to start your own travel agency that matches your lifestyle and goals.