Insurance Agency For Sale
San Diego, CA
There are business opportunities, and then there are Farmers business opportunities. If you’re an entrepreneur minded individual looking to buy your first business and invest in yourself, becoming a Farmers agency owner is one of the most exciting startup investments you can make.
With over 90 years of experience and best in-class training, Farmers has the knowledge to help you start up an independent business you can proudly call your own.
If you have capital to invest and are looking for a unique kind of business opportunity with access to a Fortune 500 brand, purchasing this established Farmers agency may be what you’re looking for. By applying your business savvy to an already established agency, you have the opportunity to swiftly capitalize on your investment and transform your new business into a remarkable asset
With Farmers you're in business for yourself but not by yourself. As a new agent, you will enjoy a professional sales team, and a remote corporate team, and district support.
Agency is profitable with over 800 policies in force, high retention, with a mix of preferred personal auto, fire, life, and commercial book. The current agency owner may stay with the new agency owner to get established and help them in transition the customers.
The requirements are as follow:
Satisfactory results of background check
Property & Casualty License
Life, Accident & Health License
Minimum of $50,000 in assets (can be a combination of liquid, credit lines, and retirement plans such as 401k and IRA's) THIS IS NOT A FRANCHISE FEE or MONEY PAID TO FARMERS, IT IS A REQUIREMENT AS PROOF OF CAPITALIZED AND FINANCIALLY RESPONSIBLE CANDIDATES
As a new agent, you will also enjoy the $7500 Sign-on bonus, $6,000 signage bonus, $500 monthly marketing bonus for 36 months, and so much more!
• Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
• Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
• Resolve client inquiries and complaints
• Consistently market for new prospective clients
• Comply with insurance standards and regulations
• Track and identify areas of improvement
• Previous experience in insurance, sales, customer service, or other related fields is preferred but not required
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Consultative sales approach
• Strong negotiation skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Possess strong management skills
• Ownership of commission rights
• Renewal Commissions — With Farmers Friendly Reviews, policyholders will stay with you, year after year. Every time a policy renews, you earn a commission! As your agency base expands, more and more policies renew, and your commissions grow along with your business. Approximately 75% of an established agent’s income derives from renewal commissions.
• Your agency builds Equity — An added benefit is the ability to develop substantial monetary equity, known as Contract Value. Upon retirement, you can collect your Contract Value as payment for the sale of your policies to either the company or on the fair market. Many agents use their Contract Value as a retirement nest egg. In addition, the Contract Value exhibits as collateral for personal loans from the Farmers Insurance Group Credit Union.
• Bonus Programs — access to Office Start-Up Bonus, Agency Lead Generation Bonus, Monthly and Annual New Business Bonuses